Hola Familia y Amigos!
First things first! I’m gonna anwer my mom’s questions haha
1. Is it getting hot?
2. What is your favorite p-day activity?
3. What do you miss the most about home?
4. What is the hardest thing about being a missionary?
5. What is the best thing about being a missionary?
6. Do you think you have grown in ways you couldn’t/wouldn’t have grown by being on a mission? If so how have you grown?
1. Yes it’s super humid and the temperature is rising. It got to about 36 degrees celsius on Sunday and it will get up to 45!
2. Playing soccer but here it’s really hard because everyone is so far away. My fave is reading the letters haha!
3. I miss my family obvs, but I miss mexican food so dang much I want to die. Also music. I could keep going but it’s not good to be trunky haha
4. It’s hard to give everything when you can’t see the fruits of the labor. It’s a way that God tests our faith but it’s always a hard trial for me.
5. The best thing is that you just are happy. Without getting into a single house or getting yelled at or nobody progresses you just feel so so happy and fulfilled. Sometimes I can’t contain the satisfaction that I feel.
6. YES The Lord is helping me prepare for life. He shows me how to help others through dark dark trials and times of incredible joy because there will be times in my life when I will experience them both. It scares me a little bit but it shows how much my Heavenly Father loves me because he is training me now so that I know what to do later! I really do have an eternal perspective!
This week I went to the Mission Leadership Council! It was great and a very cool meeting. I loved being with the other leaders in the mission and learning from them and from Presidente y Hermana Chaparro! I am soooooo stoked to work with the new Christmas iniciative LIGHTtheWORLD!! (ILUMINAelMUNDO en español). It’s such an incredible thing. We even got to see the video before it is shown to the world!
Elder Rich did great here with the mini missionary. He taught a bunch of lessons and was an overall stud just like I raised him haha! He was really relieved when I came back though haha! It’s hard running things so early in the mission haha!
This is actually my last week with him! This next Monday I’ll know where I’m going and who I’ll be with! I’m excited for a change of scenery!
Oh also we moved apartments today yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy that old place was a dump and the new one is aaaaawwwwweeeeesssssooooommmmeeeee. Now it just needs air conditioning haha!
I love you all!
Livin’ The Dream,
ps. Pictures coming soon haha